WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Can women step out of thier house without makeup

      Image result for nigeria women and makeup

Make-up has menace in the society now that women can't step of their house without make-up.....
Although some recent findings have revealed that too much and wrong application of make-ups have serious adverse effects on women, this seem not to deter ladies from wearing those enhanced looks that send some men gawking. A Dermatologist, Dr Idi Martins, has warned against excessive use of make-up, saying that it exposes the skin to considerable amounts of germs and harmful toxins. Read more on dangerous and harmfull effects of make-ups on women here. However, some women who spoke to newsmen, said they could not do without make-up, particularly when going out of their house. Esther Yusuf, a banker, said she cannot step out of her house without applying make-up to enhance her facial features. “I cannot leave my house without applying make-up on my face. I am so used to make-up on my face that I feel naked without it. “I have to apply make-up, no matter how late I am for an appointment; even if it’s just powder,’’ she said. Agree Similarly, Jamila Umar, a civil servant, said the application of make-up on her face builds her confidence and makes her look more radiant. “I don’t apply it much on my face; I use make-up to highlight my features because it makes me look more beautiful and it enhances my confidence. “ I look so dull without make-up; as if I just woke up from sleep. It’s so obvious that when people see me, they usually ask if I was ill or going through some difficulties,’’ she said. Also commenting on the use of make-up, some men said that they preferred to see a woman without any make-up on her face because it made them look younger and natural. According to the respondents, the real beauty of a woman becomes evident when she is not wearing make-up. Mr Emmanuel Hezekiah, said he preferred to see his wife without any make-up on her face. “I prefer to see my wife in her natural face, without any form of artificial adornment or make-up. It brings out her real beauty and makes her look younger. “Keeping a natural face also saves time for other things, rather than spending it on applying make-up,’’ he said. Similary, Mr Enoch Musa said he appreciates the use of make-up on a woman’s face, but when it is applied wrongly or excessively, it could make such women look older and unappealing. “Some women actually look beautiful wearing make-up, but when it is excessively used, it makes them look so unappealing and older,’’ Musa said.  
Read more at: http://www.gistme9ja.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment